With its compact metal enclosure the ADwin-Gold system can be used in various applications, either as desktop unit, in control enclosures, or with a notebook as mobile system. With the 12 V power supply in-vehicle measurements can easily be made.
The ADwin-Gold system is connected via Ethernet or USB to a computer or notebook.
The ADwin-Gold provides powerful and compact system extensions for fast real-time applications. A SHARC-DSP with high computing power is used as in the ADwin-light-16 and ADwin-Pro systems.
ADwin-Gold standard features
- CPU: SHARC-DSP (Analog Devices), 32 bit, 256 kB DSP-RAM, floating point unit
- 16 MB RAM
- 16 analog inputs 14 bit 0.5 µs or 16 bit 5 µs
- 2 analog outputs 16 bit
- 32 configurable digital I/O's
- internal timer
- trigger input
- BNC sockets for the analog channels, D-SUB sockets optionally (see news)
- 2 CAN (high-speed oder low-speed), 2 RS-232 / RS-485, 4 interfaces for SSI encoders
- 4 individually configurable 32-bit counters for the following modes: event counter, period duty cycle measurement, up/down counter as incremental encoder (A/B) or analysis of PWM signals
- 6 additional analog outputs
- 64 MB RAM
- bootloader for stand-alone operation
Please, request further information here.