Counter modules for fast digital signals
The ADwin-Pro II counter modules can be used for connecting incremental encoders, for event counting, or for the analysis of pulse width modulated signals.
- Universal counter modules, individually configurable 32 -bit counter for the following modes
- pulse or event counter
- PWM analysis, pulse width measurement
- incremental encoder inputs clock / direction or A / B with 4-edge-evaluation
- 2 SSI inputs, 5 V differential (RS-422) additionally on differential version
- Module variants according to input signals:
- Pro II-Cnt-T: TTL signals
- Pro II-Cnt-D: 5 V differential (RS-422)
- Pro II-Cnt-I: optically isolated 5 V / 12 V / 24 V
- Freely programmable TiCo processor e. g. for preprocessing of complex timing signals.
Please, request further information here.